Conductive Carbon Nanotube–Based Drawdown-Bar Solution Ink
Brewer Science CNT-based drawdown-bar materials are formulated for compatibility with a wide range of wire-wound Mayer rod coating systems. Materials are designed for transparent conductive and conductive area films. The material is a surfactant-free solution of CNTs in solvent designed by Brewer Science for low-temperature application on substrates such as plastic, paper, and glass. The system is ideal for large-area and high-speed film coatings.
- Surfactant-free materials, no added rinse step required to achieve performance
- Low-temperature cure, typically < 150°C, to provide compatibility with printed electronics substrates
- Inks stable at room temperature to minimize transportation and inventory control requirements
- CNT fabric, no polymer binders
- Transparent conductive films, 825 Ω/sq at 85%T (transparency) and 5400 Ω/sq at 93%T at 550 nm