Brewer Science CNT-based screen-printing inks are designed and formulated for compatibility with a broad range of screen-print systems and screen meshes. Materials are designed for transparent conductive, conductive trace, and interconnect applications. These surfactant-free CNT inks are in solvent and have been designed by Brewer Science for low-temperature application on plastic substrates. These conductive CNT-based screen-printing inks can also be used with a variety of substrates such as paper, printed circuit boards, ceramic, glass, and silicon. Systems are ideal for large-area and high-speed film and circuit printing.
- Surfactant-free materials, no added rinse step required to achieve performance
- Low-temperature cure, typically < 150°C, to provide compatibility with printed electronics substrates
- Inks stable at room temperature to minimize transportation and inventory control requirements
- CNT fabric, no polymer binders
- Transparent conductive films, 1000 Ω/sq at 85%T (transparency) and 3000 Ω/sq at 90%T at 550 nm
- Conductive trace films, sheet resistance as low as 1 Ω/sq with 3 passes, as low as 6 Ω/sq for a single pass