Conductive Carbon Nanotube–Based Aerosol Inks
Brewer Science CNT-based aerosol inks are formulated for compatibility with Optomec’s Aerosol Jet® printer. Materials are designed for transparent conductive, conductive trace, sensor, and interconnect applications. These surfactant-free CNT inks are designed by Brewer Science for low-temperature application on plastic substrates. These inks can be used with a broad range of substrates such as paper, printed circuit boards, ceramic, glass, and silicon. The use of our inks with Optomec Aerosol Jet® technology is ideal for quick prototyping of devices with direct transfer to large-scale production systems.
- Surfactant-free materials, no added rinse step required to achieve performance
- Low-temperature cure, typically < 150°C, to provide compatibility with printed electronics substrates
- Inks stable at room temperature to minimize transportation and inventory control requirements
- CNT fabric, no polymer binders
- Transparent conductive films, sheet resistance of 450 Ω/sq at 85%T (transparency) and 650 Ω/sq at 90%T at 550 nm
- Conductive trace films, sheet resistance below 53 Ω/sq and conductivity performance to ~73,000 siemens/m