Carbon Nanotube–Based Ink-Jet Inks
Brewer Science CNT-based ink-jet inks are formulated for compatibility with the FUJIFILM Dimatix DMP-2800 printer. Materials are designed for transparent conductive, conductive trace, sensor, and interconnect applications. The surfactant-free CNT solutions are designed by Brewer Science for low-temperature application on plastic substrates. These inks can also be used with a broad range of substrates such as paper, printed circuit boards, ceramic, glass, and silicon. The use of our inks with the DMP-2800 printer is ideal when fast turnaround is needed for prototyping devices and provides a path to directly transfer to large-scale commercial systems.
- Surfactant-free materials, no added rinse step required to achieve performance
- Low-temperature cure, typically < 150°C, to provide compatibility with printed electronics substrates
- Inks stable at room temperature to minimize transportation and inventory control requirements
- CNT fabric, no polymer binders
- Transparent conductive films, sheet resistance of 550 Ω/sq at 85%T (transparency) and 980 Ω/sq at 90%T at 550 nm
- Conductive trace films, sheet resistance as low as 150 Ω/sq and conductivity performance to ~24,000 siemens/m