Conductive Carbon Nanotube–Based Spray-Coating Inks
Brewer Science CNT-based spray-coating materials are formulated for compatibility with piezoelectric and aerosol spray systems. Materials are designed by Brewer Science for transparent conductive and conductive area films. These CNT inks may be used with stencils for patterning. Materials are surfactant-free aqueous CNT solutions and are designed for low-temperature application on plastic substrates. These inks can also be used with a wide range of other substrates such as paper, glass, ceramic, metals, and silicon.
- Surfactant-free materials, no added rinse step required to achieve performance
- Low-temperature cure, typically < 150°C, to provide compatibility with printed electronics substrates
- Inks stable at room temperature to minimize transportation and inventory control requirements
- CNT fabric, no polymer binders
- Transparent conductive films, 300 Ω/sq at 85%T, 754 Ω/sq at 89%T, and 1520 Ω/sq at 93%T at 550 nm