DUV 42S 248-nm Anti-Reflective Coating
DUV 42S coating conserves etch budget and improves throughput in 248-nm lithography for ESCAP resist systems
DUV 42S series acts as a conformal layer that produces a thin film that follows an identical pattern as the topography of the substrates. This film helps to eliminate the substrate reflectivity phenomena. By eliminating the reflectivity, standing waves are also reduced, resulting in an improved product and more efficient lithography overall.
Reduced reflectivity combined with the conformal characteristic of the DUV 42S series ensures the ability to better control resist thickness over steps. The increased etch rate is also an important feature that ensures this series to be as fast and effective as possible.
- Etch rates 40% faster than DUV 30 family
- Spin bowl compatible DUV BARC
- 300-mm optimized thicknesses are available
- Thermally crosslinked on the substrate
- Reflectivity less than 1% at first minima
- Conformal BARC film
- Excellent performance with ESCAP type resists.