DUV 44 248-nm Anti-Reflective Coating
DUV 44 coating conserves etch budget and improves throughput in 248-nm lithography for acetal resist systems
The Brewer Science® DUV 44 series acts as a planarizing layer that produces a thin film that follows an identical pattern as the topography of the substrates. This film helps to eliminate the substrate reflectivity phenomena. By eliminating the reflectivity, standing waves are also reduced, resulting in an improved product and more efficient lithography overall.
Reduced reflectivity, combined with the planarizing characteristic of the DUV 44 series ensures the ability to better control resist thickness over steps.
Increased etch rate is also an important feature that ensures this series to be as fast and effective as possible. The ARC coating can be removed faster than ever. DUV 44 can be used for any poly, contact, via and metal applications.
- Reflectivity on Poly at 1st minimum is 0%
- Reflectivity on Poly at 2nd minimum is 1.5%
- Conformal BARC film
- Etch Rate designed for Dual Damascene applications
- Excellent performance with Acetal type resists
- Full via fill for Dual Damascene processes
- Demonstrated at 0.15m design rules.