Brewer Science® OptiStack® systems are industry proven lithography solutions designed to save you time and money and increase return on your lithography investment.
Enabling the progression of Moore’s law beyond 20 nm, Brewer Science® OptiStack® systems are the leading choice for advanced lithography. These systems offer customized platforms for specific processing conditions. OptiStack® systems simplify the overall lithography process by offering a universal lithography platform that eliminates topography dispersion and maintains optimal optical interfaces in the same focal plane, regardless of the substrate optical properties.
- Support through modeling using OptiStack® simulation software
- Proven technology to use with thin resists, which will extend the resolution limits of existing photolithography tool sets
- Variable n and k with the OptiStack® HM800 series
- Easy re-workability with the OptiStack® HM800 series
- The ability to use the same material set for both KrF and ArF exposure
- Improved BEOL throughput
- Easy wet stripping from delicate substrates with the OptiStack® SOC300 series
OptiStack® System 1: FEOL Processing
- OptiStack® HM800 material series over OptiStack® SOC110D material offers reworkability of the silicon hardmask layer while minimizing damage to the underlying high carbon layer.
- System 1 has been proven to be compatible with double-patterning schemes.
OptiStack® System 2: BEOL and Implant Processing
- OptiStack® HM800 material series over OptiStack® SOC300 material series are easily removable in commercial strippers and with common wet cleaning methods.
- System 2 increases yield for BEOL processes.
- This system also extends use of lithography tools for implant processes.
OptiStack® Stack Modeling Service
Customizes BARC material for customer stack and reduce experimental time and cost with OptiStack® Stack Modeling Service