With WaferBOND® HT materials, you can:
- Process ultrathin wafers in temperatures up to 220°C
- Protect the wafer edge from chipping
- Protect circuitry from harsh chemical etchants
- Provide a void-free interface for a smooth surface on the final thinned wafer
- Debonding with the WaferBOND®HT System
- The WaferBOND® HT coating is mechanically debonded by heating the processed wafer until the carrier can be slid from the ultrathin wafer.
The WaferBOND® HT system supports high-throughput processes by enabling short debonding times. Debonding time is < 5 minutes.
- Stripping Process for WaferBOND® HT Materials
- Residue-free vias with Brewer Science® WaferBOND® Remover
- Reduced defects compared to existing technology
Improve throughput of high-temperature ultrathin-wafer processing
Excellent void-free bonding and high-temperature stability delivered by the WaferBOND® HT product series increases yields and provides greater process latitude.
- Excellent uniformity
- Low defects
- High throughput
- Compatible with all commercially available temporary bonding/debonding equipment