For Your Information
This section of the Brewer Science website gathers all the relevant information of the entire company in an easy-access format. Please select your area of interest from the column on the left.
- May 13, 2013
- Brewer Science Thin Wafer Handling Technologies Highlighted at CS MANTECH Conference
May 13, 2013 - Brewer Science is pleased to announce that TriQuint Semiconductor will present "Meeting the Fabrication Challenges for Backside Processing on Thin Substrates with Ultrahigh Device Topography," a paper highlighting the use of Brewer Science technologies, at the 2013 Compound Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology (CS MANTECH) Conference, on Tuesday, May 14, at 3:30 pm.
- May 9, 2013
- Brewer Science Introduces Carbon Nanotube–based Sensors to Detect Environmental Factors and Chemical Explosives
May 9, 2013 – Brewer Science, a market leader in lithography enhancement materials for semiconductor manufacturing and a commercial supplier of electronics-grade carbon nanotube (CNT) materials, will present its innovative work utilizing CNT materials for sensor applications at the Nanotech Conference in Washington, DC.
- Apr 30, 2013
- Brewer Science Breaks Ground on New High-Volume Manufacturing Facility
New Facility to Create 65 Jobs, New Transportation Hub at Rolla National Airport
- Apr 30, 2013
- What They Are Saying About the Brewer Science Expansion
- Apr 15, 2013
- Brewer Science Sponsors Internationally Acclaimed Jacques Thibaud String Trio
April 15, 2013 – Music lovers will have the opportunity to experience a unique live concert inside a wine cellar featuring a performance by three of the world’s finest chamber musicians. The internationally acclaimed Jacques Thibaud String Trio will perform their only U.S. wine cellar concert on Saturday, June 22, at Peaceful Bend Vineyard in Steelville, Missouri.