XHRiC Advanced i-Line Anti-Reflective Coating
XHRiC coating provides optimal CD control for i-line applications with low topography (less than 350 nm)The XHRiC series of anti-reflective coatings has been specifically designed for advanced i-line dry patterning processes. The materials are highly absorbent with n-values of 1.81 and k-values of 0.34, providing excellent CD control by eliminating standing waves and reflective notching. These highly robust products have been successfully utilized in a wide range of processes at poly, gate and metalization levels for 0.25µm design rules.
- Proven compatibility with nearly all i-line resists
- Demonstrated with the newest generation of resists
- Planar, thermal crosslinking BARC
- Spin bowl, drain compatible with EBR processes
- Optical properties are optimized for i-line performance
- Ultra low particle counts
- Low metal ions.
All ARC® products are PFOS Free, for your health and the safety of the environment.