2017 “Pure Enjoyment”
October 6 through 27, 2017
Specifications for Jurying:
- Jurying will be done from JPEGs. Artists may upload up to three (3) JPEGs of ready-for-display artwork that has been created within the last 5 years. JPEGs must be RBG color (NO grayscale), 300 dpi preferred, with a maximum file size of 2MB per JPEG. Please do not submit unrelated files or documents. JPEGs and artist information can be submitted at the following web location: http://www.brewerscience.com/art-show
- Please upload your JPEGs between August 1 and August 31, 2017. If you experience difficulties uploading your files, you may call 573-364-0444, ext. 1357, for assistance.
- Artists will be notified of the juror’s decision during the week of September 12 through September 16, 2017.
- Selected art must be ready for installation at the time of delivery. All two-dimensional items must be wired for hanging. Sawtooth hangers will not be accepted.
- Each piece should be identified with the artist’s name and title written or tagged directly on the back/bottom of each piece.
- Artworks that must be suspended from the ceiling are not allowed.
- No wet paintings, etc., will be accepted.
- Final installed size (including frame) must be less than 3 feet in every dimension.
- Only original artwork will be accepted.
- Three-dimensional (3-D) artwork will be included in this show.
- The Creamery Arts Center is a family-friendly venue.
- Works selected for exhibition that are not accurately depicted by JPEGs may be removed from the exhibit at the juror’s discretion.