BrewerBOND® T1100/C1300 Material Series Benefits
- Dual-Layer system with high-Tg thermoplastic and curable material
- Mechanical stability, no movement of bonding material, and thermal stability ≤ 400°C
- Low-temperature bonding (25°C to ≤ 100°C)
- Increased throughput
- Increased adhesion at all interfaces
- Post-bond TTV ≤ 5% of the nominal bond-line thickness
- Reduced baking & cleaning times
- Compatible with mechanical or laser debonding
BrewerBOND® T1100/C1300 Series Materials enable our unique Dual-Layer solution for high-temperature and high-stress applications found within the semiconductor industry.
Markets for Dual-Layer Solutions
BrewerBOND® T1100 Series Materials are a thermoplastic platform applied to the device as a conformal adhesive coating.
BrewerBOND® C1300 Series Materials are a curable layer that, applied to the carrier, provides high melt flow, low temperature, and low-pressure bonding with no melt flow post-curing.
Together, these two layers enable mechanical stability with no movement and provide in-process thermal stability ≤ 400°C.